Zero 7 - AnotherLateNight
|1||–Serge Gainsbourg||Bonnie & Clyde (Herbert's Fred & Ginger Mix)|
Arranged By – Michel ColombierRemix [Additional Remix], Producer [Production] – Matthew HerbertWritten-By – Serge Gainsbourg
|2||–Shawn Lee||Happiness (Ashley Beedle's West Coast Mix)|
Cello – Mike Atkinson Engineer – Andrew ThorntonRemix – Ashley BeedleSaxophone [Sax] – Simon Leach Trumpet – Paul ButlerViola – Charles CrossViolin – Emil Chitakor, Oliver LangfordVocals, Instruments [All Instruments] – Shawn LeeWritten-By, Producer – Shawn Lee
Producer – MadlibWritten-By – Otis Jackson
|4||–The Cinematic Orchestra||Channel 1 Suite|
Drums – T Daniel HowardElectric Bass – Phil FranceElectric Piano – Tom ChantTrumpet – Jamie ColemanWritten-By – J.Swinscoe
|5||–Da Lata||Pra Manha|
Written-By – C. Franck, L. Chachian, O. Savill, P. Forge
|6||–The Stylistics||People Make The World Go Round|
Written-By – Linda Creed, Thom Bell
|7||–Souls Of Mischief||93 'Til Infinity|
Written-By – Carter, Cobham, Thompson, Lindsey, Massey
|8||–Sylvia Striplin||You Can't Turn Me Away|
Written-By – J. Bedford, R. Ayers, S. Striplin
|9||–Don Blackman||Holding You, Loving You|
Written-By – Don Blackman
|10||–Roots Manuva||Witness (Walworth Rd. Rockers Dub)|
Producer – Lord GoshRemix [Uncredited] – Walworth Road RockersWritten-By – R.Smith
|11||–Leroy Hutson||Cool Out|
Written-By – L. Hutson, M. Hawkins
|12||–Joy Zipper||Christine Bonilla|
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Vincent CafisoWritten-By – Tabitha Tindale, Vincent Cafiso
|13||–Yesterdays New Quintet||Sunrays|
Producer – MadlibWritten-By – Otis Jackson
Engineer – Frank Amato, Kirk Yano, Todd FairallMixed By – James 'Jay Dee' Yancey, Todd FairallProducer – James 'Jay Dee' YanceyWritten-By – J Yancey, RI Altman III, T Glover
|15||–Jim O'Rourke||Ghost Ship In A Storm|
Songwriter [Song By] – Jim O'Rourke
|16||–Zero 7||Truth & Rights|
Producer – Zero 7Written-By – Dodd, Osbourne
|ALNCD04||Zero 7||AnotherLateNight (CD, Mixed)||Azuli Records, Treacle||ALNCD04||UK||2002|
|67728-54705-2||Zero 7||AnotherLateNight (CD, Mixed, Unofficial)||Kinetic Records||67728-54705-2||Russia||2002|
|67728-54705-2||Zero 7||AnotherLateNight (CD, Mixed)||Kinetic Records||67728-54705-2||Canada||2002|
|ALNCD04||Zero 7||Anotherlatenight (CD, Comp, Promo)||Azuli Records, Treacle||ALNCD04||UK||Unknown|
|ALNCD04||Zero 7||AnotherLateNight (CD, Mixed, RP)||Azuli Records , Treacle||ALNCD04||UK||Unknown|
- DJ Mix – Zero 7
- Graphics [Reprographics] – Anjay , Darren
- Liner Notes – Bill Brewster
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Painting, Photography By, Design – Craig Richards
Track 15 is an exclusive cover version of Johnny Osbourne's classic "Truth & Rights".
Stones Throw: Tracks 1, 2
Ninja Tune: Tracks 3, 5
Virgin: Track 4
13 Amp: Track 6
Domino: Track 7
Jive: Track 8
Palm Pictures: Track 9
Universal: Tracks 10, 16
WOS: Track 11
Charly: Tracks 12, 14
BMG: Track 13
Ultimate Dilemma: Track 15
Track 1 recorded and mixed at The Bomb Shelter. Produced for Madlib Invazion. (c) Stones Throw Records. YNQ appears courtesy of Your Mom.
Track 2 recorded at Loop Diggas Hideaway. Mixed at the Dump. Produced for Madlib Invazion. Invazion. (c) Stones Throw Records. Quasimodo appears courtesy of Your Mom.
Track 3 published by Chrysalis. (c) Big Dada Recordings
Track 4 published by Ephcy Music/ Ummah/ Ascap/ Polygram Publishing/ Priestly-Hood Music/ Donut Boy Music/ Ascap/ EMI Publishing. Mixed at Studio A. Recorded at Studio A, Electric Lady, Unique Sound, RJ Rice Studios. (p) Barak Entertainment Inc. Licenced to Mawlaw 388 Ltd T/A Source (UK). Licensed courtesy of Virgin Records Limited
Track 5 published by Just Isn't Music. (c) Ninja Tune
Track 6 published by Copyright Control. Licensed courtesy of Big Dipper. (p) Eye Q
Track 7 published by Field Code Music / Rough Trade Publishing. (c) (p) Domino Recording Co Ltd.
Track 8 published by Souls Of Mischief Music / Chippewa Music. Original recording made by Zomba Recording Corporation. (p) Zomba Recording Corporation. Licensed courtesy of Jive Records.
Track 9 published by Zomba Music Publishing / Copyright Control. (p) Palm Pictures Ltd.
Track 10 published by Bagatelle S.A. (p) Universal Music S.A. Division. Licensed courtesy of Universal Music Licensing
Track 11 produced for a Dick Holden Production. Copyright Control. (p) & (c) We Love You
Track 12 (p) Uno Melodic. Licensed from Charly Licensing ApS courtesy of Uno Melodic Records Inc
Track 13 (p) Arista Records, Inc. under license from BMG Entertainment International UK & Ireland Ltd.
Track 14 (p) Curtom. Licensed from Charly Licensing ApS courtesy of Curtom Classics Inc
Track 16 published by Mighty Tree Music / Island Music Ltd. (p) H & L Records Corp.
- Barcode: 5 020196 130041
- Matrix / Runout: ALNCD04 SP 43679 3091833
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L055
- Mould SID Code: IFPI KA01
- Licensed From – Stones Throw Records
- Licensed From – Ninja Tune
- Licensed From – Virgin
- Licensed From – 13 Amp
- Licensed From – Domino
- Licensed From – Jive
- Licensed From – Palm Pictures
- Licensed From – Universal
- Licensed From – WOS
- Licensed From – Charly Records
- Licensed From – BMG
- Licensed From – Ultimate Dilemma
- Designed At – One Zero One Ltd
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Treacle Music Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Azuli Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Treacle Music Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Azuli Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Bomb Shelter
- Mixed At – The Bomb Shelter
- Produced At – Madlib Invazion
- Copyright (c) – Stones Throw Records
- Licensed From – Your Mom
- Recorded At – Loop Digga's Hideaway
- Mixed At – The Dump
- Published By – Chrysalis
- Copyright (c) – Big Dada Recordings
- Published By – Ephcy Music
- Published By – Ummah
- Published By – Polygram Publishing
- Published By – Priestlyhood Music
- Published By – Donut Boy Music
- Published By – EMI Publishing
- Mixed At – Studio A, Dearborn Heights, MI
- Recorded At – Studio A, Dearborn Heights, MI
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Unique Recording
- Recorded At – RJ Rice Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Barak Entertainment Inc.
- Licensed To – Mawlaw 388 Ltd.
- Licensed To – Source UK
- Licensed From – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Just Isn't Music
- Copyright (c) – Ninja Tune
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Licensed From – Big Dipper
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eye Q
- Published By – Field Code Music
- Published By – Rough Trade Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Souls Of Mischief Music
- Published By – Chippewa Music
- Made By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Licensed From – Jive Records
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Palm Pictures Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music S.A. Division
- Licensed From – Universal Music Licensing
- Produced At – A Dick Holden Production
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – We Love You
- Copyright (c) – We Love You
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Uno Melodic Records
- Licensed From – Charly Licensing ApS
- Licensed From – Uno Melodic Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – BMG Entertainment International UK & Ireland Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Curtom
- Licensed From – Curtom Classics Inc.
- Published By – Mighty Three Music
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – H & L Records Corporation
Farther on, Zero 7 tightly navigates the common ground between France and Brazil, courtesy of the heart-stopping transition between new-school Brazilian group Da Lata and a remix by Matthew Herbert of the Serge GainsbourgBrigitte Bardot classic Bonnie & Clyde. They also flaunt their knowledge of soul by seeking out specialist heroes Leroy Hutson and Sylvia Striplin, and contribute their own remake of Truth and Rights, a 1980 cut from reggae rocker Johnny Osbourne. Zero 7 - AnotherLateNight by Yesterday's New Quintet. 16 songs. 2002 year. Format mp3. Download compilation for free and listen online. Zero 7 - AnotherLateNight 2002. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Hip-Hop Downtempo. Roots Manuva , Zero 7 and others. Another Late Night: Zero 7 is a DJ mix album, mixed by Zero 7. It is the fourth in the series from Late Night Tales. It was released on 18 February 2002 on Late Night Tales in the UK catalogue no. ALNCD04 and on Kinetic Records in the USA catalogue no. Truth And Rights a mistitled cover of Johnny Osborne's Truths & Rights was released as a single to promote the album in 2002. UK 7 single ALN704. Truth And Rights. Truth And Rights Spoken Word Story. Listen free to Zero 7 AnotherLateNight Sunrays, Real Eyes and more. 16 tracks 64:03. Play album. Get album. Add artwork. Anotherlatenight is a music album by Zero 7 released in 2002. Anotherlatenight is ranked 12,992nd in the overall chart, 2,747th in the 2000s, and 272nd in the year 2002. This album is rated in the top 10 of all albums on . Anotherlatenight by Zero 7 Year: 2002 Overall rank: 12,992nd. Average Rating: 76100 from 1 vote. Zero 7. Zero 7 2002 by H4R00 for free. Follow H4R00 to never miss another Late Night is now firmly established as the 'must have' piece of hardware for late nighters everywhere. The fourth in the series sees Zero 7 put together their first ever compilation, and highlights the tunes that influenced their brilliant debut album 'Simple Things' - an album that broke boundaries, and sold like hot cakes. 170,000 hot cakes to be precise. That coupled with a 'Best Newcomer Award' at last years Muzik Awards and a Mercury Music Prize nomination has made Zero 7 the name on everybody's lips. The mix showcases everything that is great a. Zero 7 AnotherLateNight. Etichetta: Azuli Records ALNCD04, Treacle : Zero 7. Disc IDs 0. Cover Art 0. Album DJ-mix. Packaging: Jewel Case. Status: Official. Language: English