Toots Hibbert - Toots In Memphis
|1||Love The Rain|
Written-By – A. Pebbles, B. Miller, D. Bryant
Written-By – K. Wells, L. Rogers, S. Bogard
Written-By – Q. Claunch
Written-By – D. Crawford, J. Moore
|5||Hard To Handle|
Written-By – A. Jones, A. Isbell, O. Redding
|6||I've Got Dreams To Remember|
Written-By – J. Rock, O. Redding, Z. Redding
|7||Love And Happiness|
Written-By – A. Green, M. Hodges
|8||See It My Way|
Written-By – F. Hibbert, L. McDonald, M. Hodges, M. Chung, R. Shakespear, S. Dunbar
|9||It's A Shame|
Written-By – J.J. Malone
|10||Knock On Wood|
Written-By – E. Floyd, S. Cropper
|MLPS 9818||Toots Hibbert||Toots In Memphis (LP, Album, Spe)||Mango||MLPS 9818||US||1988|
|ZCM 9818||Toots Hibbert||Toots In Memphis (Cass, Album)||Mango||ZCM 9818||US||1988|
|none||Toots Hibbert||Toots In Memphis (LP, Album)||Sonic Sounds||none||Jamaica||1988|
|409 534||Toots Hibbert||Toots In Memphis (Cass, Album)||Mango||409 534||Germany||1988|
|ILPS 9906||Toots Hibbert||Toots In Memphis (LP, Album)||Mango||ILPS 9906||UK||1988|
- A&R [Coordinator] – Holly Ferguson
- Alto Saxophone [Solos], Tenor Saxophone [Solos] – Andrew Love
- Art Direction – Tony Wright
- Backing Vocals – Debra Hall, William Brown, Zabü
- Baritone Saxophone – Gary Topper
- Bass – Robbie Shakespeare
- Co-producer [Production Assistance] – Herbie Miller, Jim Lancaster
- Drums – Sly Dunbar
- Engineer – John Hampton
- Executive-Producer – Jerry Rappaport
- Guitar – Eddie Hinton, Teenie Hodges
- Guitar, Electric Piano [Kawai] – Mikey Chung
- Management – Creative Artists Management & Production
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Organ [Hammond M100], Synthesizer [Roland D50] – Jim Dickinson
- Other [Stylist] – Carol Reid
- Percussion – Larry McDonald
- Photography By [Cover] – George Dubose
- Producer – Jim Dickinson
- Saxophone – Jim Spake
- Trumpet – Joe Mulherin
- Vocals – Toots Hibbert
Label Variant TOOTS IN MEMPHIS on top, Mango in center
Recorded and mixed 4/12-4/22/88 at Ardent Studio "C" Memphis, Tennessee.
- Rights Society (A1 to B5): BMI
- Rights Society (B4, B5): ASCAP
- Rights Society (B5): PRS
- Barcode (String): 016253981812
- Barcode (Printed): 0 16253-9818-1 2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Ardent Studios
- Mixed At – Ardent Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Record Company – Mango Records
- Distributed By – Island Trading Co.
- Record Company – Island Records Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Parker Music
- Published By – Cotillion Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bibo Music Publishers
- Published By – Partnership Music
- Published By – Vogue Music
- Published By – Welk Music Group
- Published By – Lyn-Lou Music Inc.
- Published By – Island Music, Inc.
- Published By – Ixat Music, Inc.
- Published By – Penetrate Music
- Published By – Larry McDonald
- Published By – Teenie-Thom Music
Toots in Memphis. Toots Hibbert. And, for a change, the no-brainer idea really worked Toots in Memphis finds Hibbert in typically strong voice, jumping into these songs with full-throated passion his take on I've Got Dreams to Remember makes him sound like the greatest Otis Redding fan the island of Jamaica ever produced, and is alone worth the price of admission, and the. band finds a middle ground between reggae, funk, and soul that's sensual and entirely satisfying. Toots Hibbert, Toots & The Maytals. Toots In Memphis. Frederick Nathaniel Toots Hibbert, O. born 8 December 1942 is a Jamaican singer and songwriter, known as the leader for the reggae and ska band Toots & the Maytals. Hibbert was born in May Pen, Parish of Clarendon, Jamaica, the youngest of seven children. He is not related to Joseph Hibbert, a founder of Rastafarianism. Hibbert's parents were both Seventh-day Adventist preachers, and he grew up singing gospel music in a church choir, which influenced his singing. At age 13, Hibbert moved to the. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Toots in Memphis, 1988. Love Attack, 03:44. Love the Rain, 04:09. Love Attack - Toots Hibbert. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Reggae artist Toots Hibbert is known for his lovely, soulful singing voice, some fans think he sounds like Otis Redding. In 1988, he recorded this album of R&B standards with some great Memphis horn players and his own rhythm section from Jamaica. Toots Hibbert born Frederick Nathaniel Hibbert, 10 December 1945, May Pen, Parish of Clarendon, Jamaica is a ska and roots reggae singer and leader of the reggae band Toots and the Maytals. As the youngest of seven children, he grew up singing gospel music in a church choir, but went to Kingston when he was a teenager in the early 1960s. Toots in Memphis 1988. Album by Toots Hibbert. Love and Happiness. is a cover of. precious, precious Toots Hibbert 4:06. Love Happiness Toots Hibbert YouTube 6:49. TOOTS Love Attack 3:47. Toots Hibbert Toots In Memphis It's A Shame 4:55. see it my way Toots Hibbert 4:18. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information