Texas - The Hush
|1||Let Us Be Thankful||1:01|
|2||In Our Lifetime|
Programmed By [Additional Programming By] – Kenny MacDonald
|3||Tell Me The Answer|
Featuring [Additional Beats] – Ben ChapmanProducer [Produced By] – Johnny Mac, The Boilerhouse BoysProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – Mathew VaughanScratches [Scratching] – Mark OneWritten-By – McElhone, Hodgens, Spiteri
|4||Day After Day|
Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Eddie Campbell, Johnny McElhoneStrings – Dervilagh Cooper, Emma Kerr, Rachel England, Susan Dance
Guitar [Guitars] – Paul Smith , Tony McGovernProducer [Produced By] – Johnny Mac, Rae And ChristianProgrammed By [Additional Programming By] – Kenny MacDonaldWritten-By – McElhone, Rae, Christian, Spiteri
Drums, Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Richard HyndGuitar [Guitars] – Paul Smith , Tony McGovernWritten-By – Campbell, McElhone, Hodgens, Spiteri
Written-By – Campbell, McElhone, Spiteri
|11||The Day Before I Went Away||4:55|
Producer [Produced By] – McElhone, Rae And ChristianWritten-By – McElhone, Rae, Christian, Spiteri
|14||When We Are Together|
Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Eddie Campbell, Johnny McElhoneGuitar [Addition Guitar] – Giuliano GizziStrings – Dervilagh Cooper, Emma Kerr, Rachel England, Susan Dance
|538 972-2||Texas||The Hush (CD, Album)||Mercury||538 972-2||Europe||1999|
|STARCD 6473||Texas||The Hush (CD, Album)||Mercury||STARCD 6473||South Africa||1999|
|HUSH1||Texas||The Hush (CD, Album, Promo)||Mercury||HUSH1||Europe||1999|
|538 972-4||Texas||The Hush (Cass, Album)||Mercury||538 972-4||Poland||1999|
|538 972-2||Texas||The Hush (CD, Album, Uni)||Mercury||538 972-2||UK||1999|
- Art Direction, Design – Lee Swillingham, Stuart Spalding
- Crew – Andy Dockerty, Davie Robertson , Derek Paterson , Fast Eddie , Graham Cochrane, Stevie Marr
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Eddie Campbell, Johnny Mac, Kenny MacDonald, Richard Hynd, Sharleen Spiteri
- Management – GR Management
- Management [Agency] – Emma Banks, Helter Skelter
- Management [Management Usa] – Tom Bennett
- Mixed By – Mark 'Spike' Stent
- Performer [All Instruments By], Programmed By [All Programming By] – Texas
- Performer [Texas Are] – Ally McErlaine, Eddie Campbell, Johnny McElhone, Sharleen Spiteri
- Photography By – Luis Sanchis
- Producer [Produced By] – Johnny Mac
- Songwriter – McElhone (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12), Spiteri (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12)
- Technician [Assistant At The Mix Suite] – Stan, Keith, Dub
℗ 1999 Mercury Records Ltd (London). Except track 11 ℗ 1999 Grand Central Records Ltd.
© 1999 Mercury Records Ltd (London). The copyright of this sound recording is owned by Mercury Records Ltd (London). A Universal Music Company. All rights of the manufacturer and of the owner of the work produced reserved. Unauthorised copying, reproduction, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting prohibited.
Made in the EU.
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd / Except tracks 2, 3 EMI Music Publishing Ltd, Anxious Music / Tracks 5, 11 EMI Music Publishing Ltd, Sony Music Publishing Ltd.
Recorded at Shar's house and Park Lane, Glasgow / Mixed at the Mix Suite, Olympic Studios.
Rae and Christian appear courtesy of Grand Central Records Ltd.
Track 12 sample of 'Windmills of Your Mind' performed by La Chorale des Enfants de l'Opera de Paris courtesy of The Decca Record Company Ltd, London.
Track 5 sample of Chick Corea 'Return To Forever' and 'Crystal Silence' courtesy of ECM Records.
Track 12 contains an unlisted hidden track.
- Barcode: 731453897229
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 00268
- Price Code: UN 811
- Matrix / Runout: [Fuji logo] FUJI MAGNETICS GMBH 587027-1199 538 972-2
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L921
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3A15
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records Ltd. (London)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grand Central Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records Ltd. (London)
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Anxious Music
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Park Lane Studios
- Mixed At – The Mix Suite
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
The Hush. Texas - The Hush 1999. To favorites 5 Download album. Listen album. The Hush is the fifth album by the Scottish rock band Texas. Released in May 1999, the album debuted at number one in the United Kingdom and spent a total of 43 weeks on the UK Albums Chart. It has been certified triple platinum by the British Phonographic Industry. The album included the singles In Our Lifetime which reached number 4 in the United Kingdom. Summer Son was released as the second single from the album and peaked at number 5 in the UK. The third and final single to be released was. Texas - The Hush c 1999 Mercury Records Ldt London A Universal Music free to Texas The Hush In Our Lifetime, Tell Me The Answer and more. 12 tracks 49:04. Alternative 1999. Genre: Pop. A juicy, well crafted, pop album, without many demands or no demands at all, that simply certifies that success for the scottish band has come for good. 2mo. DalekTurret32. In Our Lifetime Tell Me The Answer Summer Son Sunday Afternoon Move In When We Are Together Day After Day Zero Zero Saint Girl The Hush The Day Before I Went Away -. Top 5: 5. The Hush 4. In Our Lifetime 3. Move In 2. Girl 1. When We Are Together. Blessed with a stylish production and sharp commercial songs, White on Blonde made Texas into superstars everywhere except America - a situation familiar to many British acts of the '80s and '90s. Like most of their peers, Texas failed to deliver in the U. because of bungled promotion, since singles like Black Eyed Boy could have easily fit onto adult alternative radio. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. The Hush, 2009. In Our Lifetime, 04:06. Tell Me the Answer, 03:55. Summer Son, 04:04. Zero Zero, 01:42. Saint, 04:46. The Hush, 04:53. The Day Before I Went Away, 04:53. Album Name The Hush. Type Album. Released date 1999. Labels Mercury Records. Music StyleBritpop. Members owning this album19. In Our Lifetime. Tell Me the Answer. Summer Son. Sunday Afternoon