Stuff - Stuff It!
|1||Do It Again|
Written-By – Stuff
|2||Dance With Me|
Written-By – Johanna Hall, Jon Hall
Written-By – Richard Tee
|4||Since You've Been Gone (Baby, Baby, Sweet Baby)|
Written-By – Aretha Franklin, Ted White
Written-By – Bruce Hawes, Charles Simmons , Joseph Jefferson
|6||Talkin' About My Love For You|
Written-By – David Smyrl, Gordon Edwards
Violin – Gene OrloffWritten-By – Gordon Edwards
|8||Love Having You Around|
Written-By – Stevie Wonder, Syreeta Wright
Written-By – Richard Tee
Written-By – Cornell Dupree, Gordon Edwards
|BSK 3262||Stuff||Stuff It! (LP, Album, Win)||Warner Bros. Records, Just Sunshine Records||BSK 3262||US||1979|
|P-10558W||Stuff||Stuff It! (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||P-10558W||Japan||1979|
|WPCP-3543||Stuff||Stuff It! (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Just Sunshine Records||WPCP-3543||Japan||1990|
|WB 56 576||Stuff||Stuff It! (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 576||Austria||1979|
|BSK 3262||Stuff||Stuff It! (LP, Album, Jac)||Warner Bros. Records, Just Sunshine Records||BSK 3262||US||1979|
- Alto Saxophone – Alex Foster, George Young
- Art Direction – John Cabalka
- Backing Vocals – 8th Avenue Chorus, Faith, Hope & Charity, Oren Waters, Peter Marshall, Van McCoy, Venetta Fields, Verna Richardson
- Baritone Saxophone – Ronnie Cuber
- Bass – Gordon Edwards
- Cello – Kermit Moore
- Concertmaster – Gene Orloff
- Conductor, Arranged By [Horns & Strings] – Arthur Jenkins, Leon Pendarvis, Paul Griffin
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Christopher Gale
- Design – Rod Dyer, Inc., Vartan
- Drums – Chris Parker , Steve Gadd
- Engineer – Charles Conrad, Ed Sprig, Ted Spencer
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Prentice, John Smith, Joe Intile, Peter Rutilavage, Scott McPherson
- Engineer [Remix Assistant] – Larry Rebhun
- Engineer [Remix] – Bruce Robb
- Executive-Producer – Frank Yandolino, Gordon Edwards
- Guitar – Cornell Dupree, Eric Gale
- Keyboards – Richard Tee
- Management [Direction] – Frank Yandolino
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Percussion – Crusher Bennett
- Photography By [Album] – Gary Heery
- Producer – Steve Cropper
- Tenor Saxophone – George Young
- Trombone – Tom Malone
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Alan Rubin, Jon Faddis
- Viola – Al Brown, Mitsue Takayama
- Violin – Guy Lumia, Julian Barber, Paul Winter
Recorded May-October, 1978, at the House Of Music, West Orange, New Jersey and the Hit Factory, New York City.
Remixed at Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles.
Mastered at A&M Records, Hollywood.
Executive Producer: Frank Yandolino, Just Sunshine Inc. & Gordon Edwards for Goryan Productions.
8th Avenue Chorus (Steve, Gordon, Chris, David, Ponch, Roy, Frank)
- Produced For – Goryan Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
Stuff is the debut studio disc by the group Stuff, a team of renowned session musicians. Released in 1976 on Warner Bros. it was produced by Herb Lovelle and jazz producer Tommy LiPuma. The record earned RIAA gold status, and the group would go on to record two more studio discs, each of which also went gold. Foots Richard Tee, Cornell Dupree, Eric Gale, Gordon Edwards, Steve Gadd, Chris Parker 3:58. My Sweetness Tee 3:21. Do You Want Some of This Tee 4:20. Stuff It - Stuff. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Written-By Richard Tee. This could give a feeling of a karaoke record, but getting used to it one will find the tracks with backing vocals the album's strongest for example, the introductory Mighty Love, with the groove slowly building up to an irresistible frenzy. And the extremely skilled ensemble manages to do this trick even when conditions seem really bad, like in Dance With Me, starting out with lazy synth strings, a bossa rhythm, and quiet backing vocals. Album 1978 10 Songs. 1979 Warner Records Inc. Marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company. More by Stuff. Live At Montreux 1976. Не навязывайся - EP. Music by STUFF. Andrew Claes, Dries Laheye, Lander Gyselinck, Mixmonster Menno, Joris Caluwaerts Mastering by Daddy Kev at Cosmic Zoo. Recorded by Frederik Dejongh and Joris Caluwaerts at Lachapelle and Finster. Mixed by Tim Lenssens, Mathijs Indesteeghe and STUFF. at On the Moon. is a 5-headed instrumental cyclops that takes you through a journey of mashed up grooves and eclectic sounds. STUFF - Stuff It Jazz music community with review and forums. 0 rating 0 review. Album 1979. Filed under RnB By STUFF. A1 Mighty Love 4:46 A2 Dance With Me 4:18 A3 Since You've Been Gone Baby, Baby, Sweet Baby 4:53 A4 Always 5:46 A5 Stuff It 0:46 B1 Love Having You Around 3:54 B2 Rainbows 3:56 B3 Gordon's Theme 6:49 B4 Talkin' About My Love. For You 4:56 B5 Do It Again 2:20. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and Save it to your favorites. Like . Mighty Love, 04:49. Dance With Me, 04:21. Since You've Been Gone Baby, Baby, Sweet Baby, 04:54. Always, 05:46. Stuff It, 00:44. Love Having You Around, 03:57. Rainbows, 03:58. Listen free to Stuff Stuff It Mighty Love, Dance With Me and more. 10 tracks 42:24