Miles Davis - Pangaea
|SOPZ 96~97||Miles Davis||Pangaea = パンゲアの刻印 (2xLP, Album)||CBS/Sony||SOPZ 96~97||Japan||1975|
|50DP 239~40||Miles Davis||Pangaea (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||CBS/Sony||50DP 239~40||Japan||1985|
|SRCS 9130~1||Miles Davis||Pangaea (2xCD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Sony Records||SRCS 9130~1||Japan||1996|
|SRCS 9130~1||Miles Davis||Pangaea (2xCD, Album, RE, RM, Jew)||Sony||SRCS 9130~1||Japan||1996|
|C2K 46115||Miles Davis||Pangaea (2xCD, Album, RE)||Columbia, Legacy||C2K 46115||US||Unknown|
- Bass [Fender] – Michael Henderson
- Congas, Percussion, Drums [Water], Drum Machine [Rhythm Box] – Mtume
- Coordinator [Contemporary Jazz Masters] – Amy Herot, Gary Pacheco, Mike Berniker
- Coordinator [Package] – Tony Tiller
- Directed By [Album & CD] – Keiichi Nakamura
- Drums – Al Foster
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mitsuru Kasai, Shuichi Takamoto, Takaaki Amano
- Engineer, Mixed By [CD Remix] – Tomoo Suzuki
- Guitar – Reggie Lucas
- Guitar, Synthesizer, Percussion – Pete Cosey
- Liner Notes – Kevin Whitehead
- Producer [Album] – Teo Macero
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Flute – Sonny Fortune
- Trumpet, Organ – Miles Davis
Recorded live at Osaka Festival Hall, Japan, Evening, February 1, 1975.
Assistant engineers: Members of SCI & Atom Saida.
Special Thanks to the Yomiuri Shinbun.
"Previously released in Japan as CBS/SONY 50DP 239-40."
℗ 1975 CBS/Sony Group Inc.
© 1990 CBS Records Inc.
® CBS Inc.
Made in Austria
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Price Code: CB 772
- Barcode (Text): 5 099746 708726
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN_13): 5099746708726
- Other (Computer Number): 01-467087-10
- Other (Format Code): 2CDM
- Matrix / Runout (Glass master disc 1 [variant 1] (Mirrored)): 1-CDCBS-467087 11 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Mould text disc 1 [variant 1]): A1
- Matrix / Runout (Glass master disc 2 [variant 1] (Mirrored)): 2-CDCBS-467087 13 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Mould text disc 2 [variant 1]): A1
- Matrix / Runout (Glass master disc 1 [variant 2]): 1-CDCBS-467087 11 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Glass master disc 2 [variant 2]): 2-CDCBS-467087 13 A3 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Mould text disc 2 [variant 2]):
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS/Sony Group Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Festival Hall, Osaka
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
Pangaea is a live album by American jazz trumpeter, composer, and bandleader Miles Davis. It was originally released as a double album in 1976 by CBS Sony in Japan. Recorded during Davis' electric period, the album captures the second of two concerts he performed on February 1, 1975, at Osaka's Festival Hall. As with the first concert captured on the 1975 album Agharta, Davis led a band featuring guitarists Pete Cosey and Reggie Lucas, saxophonist Sonny Fortune, bassist Michael Henderson, drummer Al. Pangaea - Miles Davis. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. This is the evening show the Columbia release Agharta was the afternoon show. Pangaea is comprised of two tracks, Zimbabwe and Gondwana. Each is divided into two parts. The band here is comprised of Sonny Fortune on saxophones, Pete Cosey who also played synth and Reggie Lucas on guitars, Michael Henderson on bass, Al Foster on drums, James Mtume on percussion, and Davis on trumpet and organ. All compositions by Miles Davis. Miles Davis tpt, org Sonny Fortune ss, fl Pete Cosey g, synth, perc Reggie Lucas el-g Michael Henderson el-b Al Foster d Mtume perc. Recorded live at Osaka Festival Hall, Japan on February 1, 1975. Zimbabwe Live. Gondwana Live. Miles Davis on Twitter. Miles Davis on YouTube. Visit for social networking safety tips for parents and youth. Legacy Recordings. Miles Davis - Pangaea review: Pangaea is an Earth splitting live jazz release, and Miles' best live release ever. Pangaea is a truly massive album. And yet it features only two tracks, both of which are over fourty minutes long. In some ways it's difficult enough to listen to it on CD or vinyl, but the idea that an audience could sit through it is mesmerizing. The album is paired with Agharta, a live album which, instead of being recorded in the day like Pangaea, is recorded the same night, in the same venue. When both albums are taken as being part of the same set, they take on an almost lucidly epic quality, well over three hours of jazz in just six songs. Miles Davis - Pangaea 1975. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Jazz Fusion. Miles Davis. Songs in album Miles Davis - Pangaea 1975. Miles Davis - Gondwana. Miles Davis - Zimbabwe. Pangaea 2xCD, Album, RE, RM. CBS is a music album by Miles Davis released in 1975. Pangaea is ranked 14,927th in the overall chart, 2,065th in the 1970s, and 192nd in the year 1975. This album is rated in the top 4 of all albums on . Pangaea by Miles Davis Live album Year: 1975 Overall rank: 14,927th. Average Rating: 78100 from 25 votes. Pangaea is a fusion music live album recording by MILES DAVIS released in 1975 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. MILES DAVIS - Pangaea. Jazz music community with review and forums. Live album 1975. Filed under Fusion By MILES DAVIS
Style: Fusion, Experimental
MP3 album: 2931 mb
FLAC album: 2637 mb
Source: 2 × CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered
№ Cat: 467087 2