Malo - Dos
Arranged By [Horns] – Leo RosalesCongas – George BermudezDrums – Leo RosalesVocals [Chant] – Francisco AquabellaWritten-By – A. Garcia, F. Aquabella
Arranged By [Horns] – Leo RosalesWritten-By – A. Garcia, L. Rosales
Arranged By [Horns] – Pablo TellezDrums – Rick QuintanalPercussion – George BermudezWritten-By – P. Tellez
Arranged By [Horns] – Abel Zarate, Tom HarrellCongas – Raul RekowDrums – Richard SpremichTrombone – Mike HeathmanTrumpet – Bill Alwood, Tom PooleWritten-By – A. Zarate, A. Garcia
|5||I'm For Real|
Arranged By [Horns] – Hadley CalimanCongas – George BermudezDrums – Bobby Ramirez Trumpet – Alex RodriguezViolin [Solo] – Jose SantanaWritten-By – A. Garcia, J. Santana
Arranged By [Horns] – Abel Zarate, Tom HarrellWritten-By – A. Zarate, P. Tellez
- Art Direction – Chris Whorf
- Backing Vocals – John Watson
- Bass, Guitar – Pablo Tellez
- Congas, Bongos, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Francisco Aquabella
- Design – John And Barbara Casado
- Electric Guitar – Jorge Santana
- Engineer [Remix] – David Rubinson
- Lead Vocals, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Arcelio Garcia
- Mastered By – George Horne
- Photography By – Herb Greene
- Piano, Electric Piano, Organ, Percussion – Richard Kermode
- Producer – David Rubinson & Friends, Inc.
- Recorded By – Fred Catero
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Flute – Hadley Caliman
- Timbales, Congas, Bongos, Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Leo Rosales
- Trumpet – Forrest Buchtel
1st pressings with green labels.
Recycled type paper used for cover with embossed artist/title on front and frame around rear image.
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): S40,278
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): S40,279
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched, Variant 1): BS 2652 - A 40278-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched, Variant 1): BS 2652 - B 40279-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched, Variant 2): BS 2652A 40278-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched, Variant 2): BS 2652 B 40279 1A 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched, Variant 3): BS 2652 B 40278 1F
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched, Variant 3): BS 2652 B 40279 1C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched (D stamped), Variant 4): BS 2652 40278-1E 1T D3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched (V stamped), Variant 4): BS 2652 40279-1E 1T 8V
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched, Variant 5): BS 2652 40278-1G
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched, Variant 5): BS 2652 40279-1F
- Produced For – Catero Sound Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Inc.
Dos is the second album by Latin rock band Malo, released in 1972. Momotombo Pablo TellezAbel Zarate - 5:06. Oye Mamá Arcelio Garcia, Jr. Leo Rosales - 6:03. I'm For Real Arcelio Garcia, Jr. Jorge Santana - 6:39. Midnight Thoughts Pablo Tellez - 3:58. Helá Arcelio Garcia, Jr. Francisco Aquabella - 5:06. Latin Bugaloo Abel ZarateArcelio Garcia, Jr. Arcelio García, Jr. Vocals, percussion. Jorge Santana: Guitar. Abel Zarate: Guitars, vocals. Malo is the first album by 12-piece San Francisco band Malo, released in 1972. It contains the 18 single, Suavecito. The album charted 14 at the Billboard Top LPs chart. The album's cover art is sourced from a painting by Mexican painter Jesús Helguera. Pana Arcelio García, Jr. Abel Zarate - 6:45. Just Say Goodbye Rodgers GrantLuis Gasca - 8:00. Café Arcelio García Jorge Santana, Jr. Pablo Tellez - 7:21. Nena Arcelio García, Jr. Pablo TellezAbel Zarate - 6:28. Malo's second album was cut with a lineup that had been reorganized following their debut. It's a little slicker than their first LP and the material isn't as strong. It's nonetheless a strong and invigorating rockLatin jazz fusion, boasting some really hot playing, both in the ensemble work and improvisation. Malo - Dos 1972. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Malo - Dos 1972. Malo - Momotombo. Malo - Oye Mama. Malo - I'm For Real. Malo - Midnight Thoughts. Malo - Hela. Malo - Latin Bugaloo. Malo - I'm For Real Single Version. MALO - Dos. Jazz music community with review and forums. Album 1972. Filed under Latin RockSoul By MALO. Here, with 'Dos' the rock has been pared back and the salsa feel takes over. With a mostly new line-up, the sound of horns, percussion and percussion become the key, there's even a higher amount of instrumental songs this time around. This shift in direction is in itself highly enjoyable, however, this time around, the songwriting is not as strong. Dos is Malo's second album and has less vocal content than their brilliant first album titled Malo , but once again Malo prove what fine musicians they are with the amazing sounds of the Spanish trumpet often in the lead and, as always with Malo, there is an ensemble of Latin percussion. Each of the six long tracks provides intense listening, if you can manage to sit still that is, many of the rhythms and beats invite body movement. Another great album by Malo they were at their best Malo Dos kept the latin sound alive Very talent group of musicians and their amazes me even now. DosStudio album by MaloReleasedAugust 1972Recorded1972GenreLatin RockLength36:23LabelWarner RubinsonMalo chronology Malo1972 Dos. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and Malo album. Just better. Dos Malo album. Malo - Evolution 1973 - Продолжительность: 39:17