Leonard Cohen - The Future
Arranged By, Written-By – Leonard CohenProducer, Programmed By, Performer – Bill GinnSynthesizer [Synclavier] – Steve Croes
|2||Waiting For The Miracle|
Arranged By – Leonard Cohen, Rebecca De Mornay, Yoav GorenArranged By [Additional Strings Arrangements] – David CampbellBacking Vocals – Anjani ThomasMandolin – Dean ParksPercussion – Lenny CastroProducer [Additional] – Steve Lindsey Producer, Programmed By, Performer – Leonard Cohen, Yoav GorenViolin – Bob FurgoWritten-By – Leonard Cohen, Sharon Robinson
|3||Be For Real|
Arranged By [Strings] – David CampbellBacking Vocals – Jacquelyn Gouche-Farris, Tony Warren, Valerie Pinkston-MayoDrums – James GadsonEngineer [Additional] – Eric AnestPedal Steel Guitar [Pedal Steel] – Bob MetzgerPercussion – Lenny CastroPiano – Greg PhillinganesProducer, Arranged By, Organ, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Mellotron – Steve Lindsey Written-By – Frederick Knight
Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Weissenborn] – Dean ParksArranged By [Horns], Trumpet, Trombone – Lee R. ThornburgBacking Vocals – Edna Wright, Jean Johnson, Peggy BlueBaritone Saxophone – Greg Smith Bass – Lee SklarDrums – Ed Greene Electric Guitar – Dennis HerringEngineer [Additional] – Eric AnestOrgan [Pad] – Michael FinniganPiano – Jim CoxProducer, Organ [Ice Rink] – Steve Lindsey Tambourine – Lenny CastroTenor Saxophone – Brandon Fields, Lon PriceWritten-By – Irving Berlin
Arranged By – Leonard Cohen, Rebecca De Mornay, Yoav GorenArranged By [Strings, Backing Vocals], Conductor [Strings, Backing Vocals] – David CampbellBass, Electric Guitar – Bob MetzgerChoir – LA Mass ChoirConductor [Choir] – Donald Taylor Drums – Steve MeadorEngineer – Richard CottrellPercussion – Lenny CastroProducer – Leonard Cohen, Rebecca De MornayWritten-By – Leonard Cohen
Arranged By [Strings, Backing Vocals], Conductor [Strings, Backing Vocals] – David CampbellDrums – Steve MeadorGuitar – Bob MetzgerProgrammed By, Performer – Leonard Cohen, Yoav GorenTambourine – Lenny CastroWritten-By, Producer, Arranged By – Leonard Cohen
Arranged By, Programmed By, Performer – Leonard Cohen, Yoav GorenBacking Vocals – Julie Christensen, Perla BatallaBass [Intro] – Bob GlaubGuitar – Bob MetzgerProducer – Leanne Ungar, Leonard CohenViolin – Bob FurgoWritten-By – Leonard Cohen
|8||Light As The Breeze|
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Bob MetzgerArranged By [Backing Vocals], Backing Vocals – Jennifer WarnesProducer – Bill Ginn, Leonard CohenProgrammed By [Synclavier] – Bill Ginn, Steve CroesProgrammed By, Performer – Bill GinnViolin, Saxophone – Bob Furgo, Leonard CohenWritten-By – Leonard Cohen
Arranged By, Programmed By, Performer, Keyboards – Jeff FisherBacking Vocals – David Morgan, Jennifer Warnes, Julie ChristensenDrums – Vinnie ColaiutaEngineer – David Shober, Ian Terry , Richard CottrellGuitar, Mandolin – Dean ParksKeyboards [Additional] – Steve Lindsey Producer [Additional], Arranged By [Additional] – Steve Lindsey Producer, Arranged By [Additional], Written-By – Leonard CohenSynthesizer [Synth Bass] – John Barnes
|COL 472498 1||Leonard Cohen||The Future (LP, Album)||Columbia||COL 472498 1||Europe||1992|
|COL 472498 4||Leonard Cohen||The Future (Cass, Album)||Columbia||COL 472498 4||Greece||1992|
|672||Leonard Cohen||The Future (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Vivo||672||Romania||Unknown|
|CCK 53226, CK 53226||Leonard Cohen||The Future (CD, Album, Club)||Columbia, Columbia||CCK 53226, CK 53226||Canada||1992|
|MOVLP503||Leonard Cohen||The Future (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Music On Vinyl, Columbia||MOVLP503||Europe||2012|
- Artwork [Original Hummingbird Drawing] – Diane Lawrence
- Choir – Aladrian Elmore, Brenda Eager, Carmen Twillie, Cynthia Bass, Dana Stockard, Evette Andrews, Gigi Bailey, Jeralynthia Banks, Jimmie Frazier, Julia Waters, Julie Christensen, Kevin Shoates, Lashana Dendy, Lavan Davis, Laythan Amot, Maxine Waters, Mona Lisa Young, Nysa Larry, Oren Waters, Patricia Finnie, Perla Batalla, Raven Kane, Roseland Parker, Sonya Griffin, Stephen Lively, Steve Berkley, Theresa Walker
- Design [Cover] – Michael Petit
- Engineer [Second] – Ben Wallach, Chad Blinman, Charlie Paakkari, Doug DeForest, Duane Seykora, Enrico DePaoli, Eric Anest, Jason Roberts, Mark Guilbeault, Morton Brumbach, Ray Blair, Richard Kaplan, Rob Hart, Talley Sherwood, Tom Winslow
- Engineer, Mixed By – Leanne Ungar
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Strings – Berj Garabedian, Bruce Dukov, Daniel Smith , David Campbell, Donald Ferrone, Joel Derouin, Larry Corbett, Raymond Tischer, II, Ron Clark, Sid Page, Suzie Katayama, Thomas Tally
℗ © 1992.
Tracks 1, 2, 4 to 7 published © 1992 Leonard Cohen Stranger Music, Inc. (BMI).
Track 2 published © 1992 Leonard Cohen Stranger Music, Inc. (BMI) and Robinhill Music (ASCAP). Rights of Robinhill Music administered by Geffen Music and MCA Music Publishing, A Division of MCA Inc., New York (ASCAP).
Track 3 published © 1975 Irving Music, Inc. (BMI) and Two-Knight Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 8 published © Copyright 1925 by Irving Berlin. © Copyright Renewed.
1) Image Recording Studio, Cherokee Recording Studio, Capitol Recording Studio, The Complex;
2) Image Recording Studio, House Of Soul, Village Recorder, Capitol Recording Studio, The Complex;
3) House Of Soul, Village Recorder, Image Recording Studio, Studio II, The Complex;
4) Image Recording Studio, The Complex;
5) Village Recorder, Image Recording Studio, Capitol Recording Studio, House Of Soul, Ocean Way Recording Studio, The Complex;
6) Studio Tempo (Montreal), Village Recorder, Capitol Recording Studio, Image Recording Studio, House Of Soul, Studio 56, The Complex;
7) The Complex;
8) Capitol Recording Studio, Image Recording Studio, The Complex, Studio 56, House Of Soul, Sunset Sound;
9) Image Recording Studio, The Mad Hatter, The Complex.
- Barcode: 752436 T
- Matrix / Runout: #930503MM CK-53226 MFG BY CINRAM
- Barcode (Variation): 777497524363
- Distributed By – Columbia House – 752436 T
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Published By – Robinhill Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Two-Knight Music, Inc.
- Published By – Leonard Cohen Stranger Music, Inc.
- Published By – Geffen Music
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Irving Berlin
- Recorded At – Image Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – The Complex
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Studio Tempo
- Recorded At – Studio 56
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Recorded At – Studio II
- Recorded At – House Of Soul
- Manufactured By – Cinram
The Future is the ninth studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen, released in 1992. Almost an hour in length, it was Cohen's longest album up to that date. Both the fall of the Berlin Wall and the 1992 Los Angeles riots took place while Cohen was writing and recording the album, which expressed his sense of the world's turbulence. The album built. The OFFICIAL video clip for The Future, single from the 1992 album of the same name. This was made probably by Cohen himself, and in any case, it's present in the ORIGINAL video clip - my copy comes from the official The Future press kit. Cohen himself sings careless sex Future - Leonard Cohen. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Встречается в альбомах. Ain't No Cure for Love. Leonard Cohen. 2019 Live. Angels At My Shoulder 1993. The Spirit of Radio. 2014 Live. Другие версии. The FutureLive in Dublin. The Future. Buy It Now. the video for The Future from Leonard Cohen's The Future for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The title track from Cohen's ninth studio album 1992, a rocker with a gospel chorus, describes the advanced decay of our society. The singer is nostalgic for order and boundaries without them, where does anyone belong When the forbidden becomes commonplace, there is no mystery, no chance for illicit pleasure or even romance. Chaos negates freedom. ixzz3MGjKAtMd View wiki. Released November 24, 1992. The Future Tracklist. The Future Lyrics. Producers Bill Ginn, Leanne Ungar, Leonard Cohen & 3 more. Writers Frederick Knight, Irving Berlin, Leonard Cohen & 1 more. Additional Production Steve Lindsey. Arranged By Leonard Cohen. Arranged By Steve Lindsey. More Leonard Cohen albums. The Flame. You Want It Darker. Show all albums by Leonard Cohen. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1992 Clear Cassette от The Future на Cohen : The Future,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. As with most every Leonard Cohen album, a new record means a new means of musical exploration. With The Future, Cohen adds chiming synthesizers and eerie orchestrations to his brooding anthems about life's darker half. One of the last of Cohen's full-length albums, The Future is definitely one of the most direct. More notable tracks include The Future and Waiting for the Miracle, both of which were featured on the Natural Born Killers soundtrack. Closer to spoken word poetry set to music than simply songs, the entire album is one long manifesto calling all to. Leonard Cohen: все альбомы, включая Thanks for the Dance , Jazz Police , Bird On The Wire и другие