Juice Newton - Dirty Looks
|2||Keeping Me On My Toes||4:09|
|3||Don't Bother Me||3:41|
|4||Twenty Years Ago||3:42|
|7||Stranger At My Door||3:27|
|8||Til I Loved You||3:55|
|10||Tell Her No||3:32|
|ST-12294||Juice Newton||Dirty Looks (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST-12294||Canada||1983|
|064 7122941, 1A 064 7122941||Juice Newton||Dirty Looks (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||064 7122941, 1A 064 7122941||Europe||1983|
|ECS-81612||Juice Newton||Dirty Looks (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ECS-81612||Japan||1983|
|ST-12294||Juice Newton||Dirty Looks (LP, Album, Club)||Capitol Records||ST-12294||US||1983|
|4XT-512294||Juice Newton||Dirty Looks (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Capitol Records||4XT-512294||Canada||1983|
- Arranged By – Charles Calello
- Art Direction, Design – Kosh, Ron Larson
- Lacquer Cut By – Wally
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By – Michael Verdick
- Photography By – Aaron Rapoport
- Producer, Management – Richard Landis
- Recorded By – Joe Chiccarelli, Michael Verdick
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – David Cole , John Mills
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Csaba Petocz, Gary Hollis, Gene Wooley, Jeff Stebbins, Mitch Gibson
Includes printed inner sleeve.
- Barcode (Scanned): 077771229411
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-12294-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 label): ST-1-12294
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 label): ST-2-12294
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 etched, variation 1): ST-1-12294 F-1 #4 wally
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 etched, variation 1): ST-2-12294 F-1 #4 wally
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 etched, variation 2): ST-1-12294 F-4 -------◄ wally
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 etched, variation 2): ST-2-12294 F-4 #2 -------◄ wally
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Outlandis Productions
- Published By – Warner House Of Music
- Published By – WB Gold Music Corp.
- Published By – Mainstay Music Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Writers House Music Inc
- Published By – Bob Montgomery Music Inc.
- Published By – Face The Music
- Published By – Oh The Music
- Published By – Chappell Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music
- Published By – Jamm Music
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Stephen A. Kipner Music
- Published By – Hall-Clement Publications
- Published By – Welk Music Group
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Location Recording Service
- Recorded At – Soundcastle
- Mixed At – Location Recording Service
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Capitol Mastering
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
Dirty Looks is the fifth solo album by the American country pop singer Juice Newton. It was released by Capitol Records in 1983. Dirty Looks was Newton's follow-up to Juice her breakthrough album and Quiet Lies. Both had been major hits for Capitol and, between them, had produced six top ten singles. With their success, Capitol seemed determined more than ever to push Newton further into the pop market. Dirty Looks was not as successful as Juice and Quiet Lies and produced only three modest hits. Dirty Looks - Juice Newton. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Juice Newton - Dirty Looks 1983. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Juice Newton. UMG от лица компании EMI CMRRA, LatinAutor, PEDL, ASCAP, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. и другие авторские общества 1. Album 1983 10 Songs. Dirty Looks. Country 1983. Dirty Looks, 1983. Dirty Looks, 03:50. Til I Loved You, 03:56. Old Flame, Dirty Looks. Juice Newton Format: Audio CD. Raven presents not one but two best-selling JUICE NEWTON albums on the one CD for the first time. Both Old Flame 1985 and Dirty Looks 1983 have long been out of print. By the time the sultry singer hit big in the early 1980s with a string of US Top 10 Country and Pop singles including 'Angel of the Morning' and 'Queen of Hearts', she was already a ten-year veteran of the California folk-rockcountry music scene. Juice Newton - Dirty Looks 03:48, 192Kbs. Most important - you can download the album Juice Newton's Greatest Hits to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Juice Newton's Greatest Hits 1998