Joe Albany - Portrait Of An Artist
|1||A Conversation With Joe Albany|
Interviewee – Joe Albany
|2||Ruby, My Dear|
Written-By – Thelonious Monk
Written-By – Charlie Parker
|4||For The Little Guy|
Written-By – Joe Albany
|5||Too Late Now|
Written-By – Alan Jay Lerner, Burton Lane
|6||Autumn In New York|
Written-By – Vernon Duke
|7||Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry|
Written-By – Jule Styne, Sammy Cahn
|8||They Say It's Wonderful|
Written-By – Irving Berlin
|60161||Joe Albany||Portrait Of An Artist (LP, Album)||Elektra Musician||60161||New Zealand||1982|
|MUS K 52390||Joe Albany||Portrait Of An Artist (LP, Album)||Elektra Musician||MUS K 52390||Germany||1982|
|9 60161-4||Joe Albany||Portrait Of An Artist (Cass, Album)||Elektra Musician||9 60161-4||US||1982|
|WOU 6161||Joe Albany||Portrait Of An Artist (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 6161||US||2008|
|96 01611||Joe Albany||Portrait Of An Artist (LP, Album)||Elektra Musician||96 01611||Canada||1982|
- Art Direction – Norm Ung
- Bass – George Duvivier
- Cover [Back] – Raymond Ross
- Design – Kristen Kasell Nikosey
- Drums – Charlie Persip
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ted Brosnan (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Engineer [Mixing] – Mike Moran
- Engineer [Recording] – Don Puluse (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Guitar – Al Gafa
- Illustration – Richard Markin
- Piano, Liner Notes – Joe Albany
- Producer – Jeffrey Weber (tracks: B4)
- Producer, Liner Notes – Mike Berniker
- Recorded By – Rik Pekkonen (tracks: B4)
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Steve Crimmel (tracks: B4)
℗ & © 1982 Elektra/Asylum Records for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Recorded at CBS Recording Studios, N.Y.
Mixed at RCA Recording Studios, N.Y.
Mastered at RCA Recording Studios, N.Y.
[Track B4] Recorded at Ocean Way Recording
A1: Warner Bros, Inc. ASCAP
A2: Stratford Music ASCAP (Chappell Music, Admin.)
A3: Kips Bay Music ASCAP
B1: Irving Berlin Music Corporation ASCAP
B2: Leo Feist, Inc. ASCAP
B3: Atlantic Music Corp. BMI
B4: Embassy Music Corporation BMI
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-60161-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – RCA Studios, New York
- Mastered At – RCA Studios, New York
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Stratford Music
- Published By – Kips Bay Music
- Published By – Irving Berlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Leo Feist, Inc.
- Published By – Atlantic Music Corp.
- Published By – Embassy Music Corp.
Joe Albany. Portrait Of An Artist. WMG от лица компании Rhino Elektra EMI Music Publishing, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. A Conversation with Joe Albany. Portrait of an Artist is the final studio album by pianist Joe Albany recorded in 1982 and released on the ElektraMusician label. Albany, whose career especially on records did not really get going until his final decade, is in generally good form. The album concludes with a brief interview that sums up some aspects of his episodic life. Autumn in New York Vernon Duke 6:33. This mostly ballad-oriented trio set with bassist George Duvivier and drummer Charlie Persip was pianist Joe Albany's final recording. Albany, whose career especially on records did not really get going until his final decade, is in generally good form on such tunes as Autumn In New York, They Say It's Wonderful and Confirmation. Album 1981 8 Songs. Portrait of an Artist Joe Albany. A Conversation With Joe Albany. 8 Songs, 43 Minutes. 1 Reception. Portrait Of An Artist - Burl Ives. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Portrait of an Artist, 2008. I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry, 04:49. For the Little Guy, 06:44. Portrait of An Artist is a bop music album recording by JOE ALBANY released in 1982 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. Joe Albany was a legendary jazz pianist, having played with Charlie Parker in the 1940s. His rare recordings have been few and far between, with Portrait of An Artist being his very last recording. It was originally issued on the ElektraMusician label in 1982. It is making it's worldwide CD debut. Portrait of an Artist 1982. Album by Joe Albany. Too Late Now. was sampled in. Falling 4 U by Jinsang and SwuM. Distance by Two Sleepy 2018. is a cover of. Too Late Now by Jane Powell 1951. Autumn in New York
Title: Portrait Of An Artist
Style: Bop, Interview
MP3 album: 2092 mb
FLAC album: 1552 mb
Source: Vinyl, LP, Album
№ Cat: 60161
Label: Elektra Musician