Helmet - Betty
Producer – Butch VigRecorded By – John Siket
|7||Biscuits For Smut||2:53|
|13||The Silver Hawaiian||2:08|
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Tom Whalley
- Design – Reiner
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Other [Laughs And Blue Mud Masks] – Fonaas, Hazelmeyer, Kurilla, Overbay, Setten
- Performer [Group] – Henry Bogdan, John Stanier, Page Hamilton, Rob Echeverria
- Producer – Helmet (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 14), T-Ray (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 14)
- Recorded By – Anton Pushansky (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 14), Martin Bisi (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 14)
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Chris Albert, Chris Curran, Joe Hogan, Rich Piszker, Anthony Gillis
- Written-By – Van Alstyne (tracks: 10), Gillespie (tracks: 10), Henry Bogdan (tracks: 6, 12), Page Hamilton (tracks: 1 to 9, 11, 12), Young (tracks: 10), King (tracks: 10)
CD is packaged in jewel case with white colored tray, including 4 panel foldout booklet containing lyrics.
Recorded at Riversound, Soundtrack, Power Station and Sound on Sound.
Mixed at Quantum Sound.
Mastered at Masterdisk.
All songs © 1994 P. Hamilton (Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./ Lemz Music/ Headlift Music, BMI) except © 1994 by H. Bogdan (Warner-Tamerline Publishing Corp./ Lemz Music/ Goya Music, BMI) and P. Hamilton and † © 1931/1959 by Young, King, Van Alstyne and Gillespe (Movie-tone Music Corporation/Sam Fox Publishing Co. Inc., ASCAP).
℗© 1994 Interscope Records.
- Barcode (Text): 7 6544-92404-2 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 765449240423
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 3 92404-2 RE-1 SRC01 M1S10
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 3 92404-2 RE-1 SRC01 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 3 92404-2 RE-1 SRC01 M1S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 3 92404-2 RE-1 SRC01 M1S7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): ARC 3 92404 RE-1 SRC01 M1 S7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): 3 92404-2 RE-1 SRC01 M1S4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 7): 3 92404-2 RE-1 SRC01 M1S3
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Lemz Music
- Published By – Headlift Music
- Published By – Goya Music
- Published By – Movietone Music Corp.
- Published By – Sam Fox Publishing Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Riversound
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mixed At – Quantum Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
Betty is the third album by Helmet, released in 1994 on Interscope. The album was highly anticipated by both music critics and fans as a result of the band's success with the previous album, Meantime. Rob Echeverria guitarist of New York hardcore band Rest In Pieces replaced Peter Mengede on guitar. It is Helmet's highest charting album in the U. After recording and touring in support of the album, Echeverria left Helmet in 1995 to join Biohazard however, his departure was more amicable than. This is ripped from an original copy that I out of respect for this amazing band. Scroll down for tracklistings 0:00 Wilma's Rainbow 3:54 is the third album by Helmet, released in 1994 on Interscope. This album coincided with Helmet's first personnel change, with Rob Echeverria replacing the departed Peter Mengede on guitar. Despite being Helmet's highest charting album in the U. After recording and touring in support of the album, Echeverria left Helmet in 1995 read more. Band Name Helmet. Album Name Betty. Type Album. Released date 21 June 1994. Labels Interscope Records. Music StyleAlternative Metal. Members owning this album70. Wilma's Rainbow. I Know. Album 1994 14 Songs. Hard Rock 1994. Type: Full-length. Around 1996, Rob rejoined the band in time for their next album Aftertaste, released in 1997 three years after the release of this album. Added by: Unknown user. Play on is a music album by Helmet released in 1994. Betty is ranked 3,482nd in the overall chart, 638th in the 1990s, and 82nd in the year 1994. This album is rated in the top 25 of all albums on . Producer Helmet 2, T-Ray. Recorded By Anton Pushansky tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 14, Martin Bisi tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 14. Written-By Van Alstyne tracks: 10, Gillespie tracks: 10, H. Bogdan tracks: 6, 12, Page Hamilton tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11, 12, Young tracks: 10, King tracks: 10. Helmet 2. Betty CD, Album, RE. Interscope Records, Amphetamine Reptile Records. IND924042