Goldfrapp - Head First
|6||I Wanna Life||4:14|
|9||Shiny And Warm||3:58|
|CDSTUMM320, 5099962621229||Goldfrapp||Head First (CD, Album)||Mute, Mute||CDSTUMM320, 5099962621229||UK & Europe||2010|
|CDSTUMM320, 5099962621229||Goldfrapp||Head First (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Mute , Mute||CDSTUMM320, 5099962621229||Russia||2010|
|50999 6262122 0||Goldfrapp||Head First (CD, Album, Promo)||Mute||50999 6262122 0||Argentina||2010|
|9442-1||Goldfrapp||Head First (LP, Album, 180 + CD, Album)||Mute||9442-1||US||2010|
|none||Goldfrapp||Head First - Instrumentals (CDr, Album, Promo)||Mute||none||UK & Europe||2010|
- Art Direction – Alison Goldfrapp, Mat Maitland
- Bass – Charlie Jones (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 8)
- Drums – Ged Lynch (tracks: 1, 3, 8)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Bruno Ellingham
- Guitar – Alex Lee (tracks: 1, 3, 5), Chris Goulston (tracks: 3)
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Mark 'Spike' Stent
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Matty Green (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9), Neil Comber (tracks: 6)
- Performer [Goldfrapp Are] – Alison Goldfrapp, Will Gregory
- Photography By [Images By] – Mat Maitland, Serge Leblon
- Producer [Additional Production] – Pascal Gabriel (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 8), Richard X (tracks: 3)
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Nick Batt (tracks: 1, 3, 8), Tim Goldsworthy (tracks: 1, 3, 6)
- Recorded By [Drum Recording] – Greg Freeman (tracks: 1, 3, 8)
- Recorded By [Drum Recording], Arranged By [Drum Arrangement] – Tim Goldsworthy (tracks: 7)
- Recorded By, Producer – Goldfrapp
- Violin – Davide Rossi (tracks: 1, 4)
- Written-By [All Tracks Written By] – Goldfrapp, Gregory
Made in Russia.
Released in a regular jewel case. Comes with a fold-out insert featuring lyrics, credits and thanks. With OBI-strip.
- Barcode (Scanned / Printed): 5099963150223
- Matrix / Runout: 6315022
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LZ18
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Mixed At – The Mix Suite
- Mixed At – Metropolis Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Produced For – This Much Talent
- Designed At – Big Active
Head First is the fifth studio album by English electronic music duo Goldfrapp. It was released 19 March 2010 by Mute Records. The album debuted at number six on the UK Albums Chart, selling 23,261 copies in its first week. It was supported by three singles: Rocket, Alive and Believer. Head First received a nomination for Best ElectronicDance Album at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. Album 2010 9 Songs. Head First. Alternative free to Goldfrapp Head First Rocket, Believer and more. 9 tracks 40:53. Head First is the fifth studio album by English electronic music duo Goldfrapp, consisting of producers Alison Goldfrapp vocals, synthesizer and Will Gregory synthesizer. Released in 2010, the album is defined by its 80s synths and drums, uplifting italo-disco anthems and romantic lyrics. Alison Goldfrapp told Times: We wanted to make a direct and euphoric sound, she says. Its very much about the melodies and the celebratory feel to the songs. Atmosphere-wise and sentiment-wis. While Seventh Tree manages to be a Goldfrapp downtempo album Head First feels deliberately uptempo - if such a genre could exist. The songs are light and breezy, but at the same time elegantly psychedelic and pulsate with life. I have no real criticism of the album. The writing, singing and production are as tight and on-point as ever, the flow is splendid, and every song is enjoyable and accessible. Of all of their albums, it is the one I come back to the most. Rispondi Visualizza 1 risposta Avvertimi 2 Helpful. wassim elia. Goldfrapp Head First Review. Released 2010. Poor Goldfrapp. For the last decade theyve been making extremely listenable music, from the austere chill of 2000s debut Felt Mountain, via the Black Forest electro-Weimar wolf porn of 2003s Black Cherry, to the retro-futuristic electro disco glitter of Supernature in 2005 but its always seemed as though Alison and Will have been the ones to hold open a. Goldfrapp, Head First Mute Release Date: March 23. duo Goldfrapp made a surprising detour away from synth-based pop into acoustic-driven folk and ballads on 2008's Seventh Tree, which reached a career-best No. 48 on The Billboard 200. But it's right back to the dance floor in full force on Head First, led by the single Rocket, an irresistible party starter straight out of an early '80s Giorgio Moroder soundtrack. Madonna, Kylie and Eurythmics lovers will drool for other highlights like I Wanna Life and Alive, whi. Download and listen online Head First by Goldfrapp. Genre - Electronic. Duration 04:30. Format mp3. Music video. On this page you can download song Goldfrapp - Head First in mp3 and listen online. Summary: The latest studio album for Alison Goldfrapp and producer Will Gregory finds the duo moving away from the more ambient sound of 2008's Seventh Tree. Record Label: Mute. Genres: Rock, Pop, Electronic