Ghost - In Stormy Nights
|2||Water Door Yellow Gate||5:56|
|6||Gareki No Toshi||7:50|
|DC313||Ghost||In Stormy Nights (2xLP, Album)||Drag City||DC313||US||2007|
- Contrabass – Takuyuki Moriya
- Electric Guitar – Michio Kurihara
- Engineer [Assistant], Other [Timpanies Mute] – Michiru Tawa
- Frame Drum, Cymbal, Timpani, Tabla, Drums – Junzo Tateiwa
- Layout – Daniel Osborn
- Music By, Words By [Text] – A.C. Grasmere (tracks: 5), Ghost (tracks: 1 to 4, 6)
- Photography By – Minoru Tsuyuki
- Piano, Synthesizer [Analog], Kaval, Bagpipes [Gaida], Recorder [Tenor] – Kazuo Ogino
- Producer, Saxophone, Flute, Vibraphone, Theremin – Taishi Takizawa
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Satoru Fujii
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Other [Springer] – Masaki Batoh
Recorded at Studio Five, Aoyama, Tokyo in June and July 2006.
Front picture: [untitled], Heinrich Hermann Mebes, Inv. Nr. 388.
(c) Museum Sammlung Prinzhorn des ZPM der Universitätsklinik Heidelberg.
Track 5 is a Cromagnon cover, (c) 1969 A.C. Grasmere.
(c)&(p) 2007 Drag City.
- Barcode (String): 781484031321
- Barcode (Text): 7 81484 03132 1
- Matrix / Runout: 0829-CD-0365 06-296-10
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK13
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3V43
- Copyright (c) – Drag City Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Drag City Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio Five
In Stormy Nights is the final studio album by the Japanese band Ghost. It was released by Drag City in 2007. The CD and LP releases of the album have slightly different track listings. These are as follows: Hemicyclic Anthelion. Water Door Yellow Gate. Gareki No Toshi. Motherly Bluster. Caledonia Sing Together Mix LP only. The following people contributed to In Stormy Nights: Masaki Batoh - Guitar Acoustic, Vocals. Takuyuki Moriya - Double Bass. Album 2007 6 Songs. More By Ghost. See Stormy Nights by Ghost, released 23 January 2007 1. Motherly Bluster 2. Hemicyclic Anthelion 3. Water Door Yellow Gate 4. Gareki No Toshi 5. Caledonia 6. Grisaille Eighth epic classic from these Japanese giants. Dark and menacing to suit the end times we live in today. Japan's Ghost are the real deal if you want to freak out and, towards the end of the trip, become somewhat enlightened. just turn off the lights and let the 28 minutes-long 'hemicyclic anthelion' guide you though your hell like a Kurosawa demon. don't worry, there's a sunflower garden awaiting you on the other side- and then: the void. In Stormy Nights. Your Rating. Band Name Ghost. Album Name In Stormy Nights. Type Album. Released date 2007. Labels Drag City. Music StylePsychedelic Rock. Members owning this album0. Other productions from Ghost. Overture : Live In Nippon Yusen Soko 2006. In Stormy Nights is a music studio album recording by GHOST PsychedelicSpace RockProgressive Rock released in 2007 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. Motherly Bluster 5:19 2. Hemicyclic Anthelion 28:10 3. Water Door Yellow Gate 5:56 4. Gareki No Toshi 7:52 5. Caledonia 5:35 6. Grisaille 9:45. Περιγραφή from In stormy nights lp Recorded at Studio Five,Aoyama,Tokyo on June and July 2006 Takuyuki Moriya-contrabass Michio Kurihara-electric Stormy Nights 2007. Album by Ghost Japanese Band. is a cover of. Listen free to Ghost In Stormy Nights Motherly Bluster, Hemicyclic Anthelion and more. 6 tracks 62:27. Motherly Bluster and Grisaille bookend the more demanding, assertive material, and with their emphasis on traditional Japanese instruments mining the more pastoral elements in a manner similiar to the rustic yet
Title: In Stormy Nights
Released: 23 Jan 2007
Style: Folk Rock, Stoner Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Avantgarde, Experimental
MP3 album: 2509 mb
FLAC album: 1204 mb
Source: CD, Album
№ Cat: DC313CD
Label: Drag City