Gangsta Blac - Can It Be?
|1||–Gangsta Blac||Ain't No Love|
Featuring – Lord Infamous
|2||–Three-6 Mafia||Funky Town|
|3||–Gangsta Blac||Crank Dis Bitch Up|
|4||–Gangsta Blac||Down Wit S.P.V.|
|5||–Gangsta Blac||Don't Trust 'Em|
|6||–Gangsta Blac||My Click So Thick|
|7||–Gangsta Blac||I'm Blowin Up|
|8||–Gangsta Blac||Ain't No Thang [Radio]|
|9||–Gangsta Blac||Where I Dwell|
Featuring – D.J. Paul, Juicy "J"
|10||–Gangsta Blac||Up And Comin's|
|11||–Gangsta Blac||Up And Comin's [Part 2]|
|13||–Gangsta Blac||Tire Shop|
Featuring – D.J. Paul
|14||–Gangsta Blac||Wanna Guess [Radio]|
|15||–Gangsta Blac||Blaze Up Anotha One|
Featuring – Cool "B"
|16||–Gangsta Blac||Can It Be|
|17||–Gangsta Blac||Da Connect|
|18||–Gangsta Blac||Life's A Bitch|
Featuring – Cool "B"
|19||–Gangsta Blac||A Couple Of Jackers|
Featuring – Gangsta Boo
|20||–Gangsta Blac||Gettin Real Buck|
|22||–Gangsta Blac||V-Dog And Da Gangsta|
- Artwork [Special Effects], Layout, Design – Pen & Pixel, Inc.
- Bass – Marcus Peeples
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – D.J. Paul, Juicy "J"
- Engineer – D.J. Jus Borne, MVP
- Engineer [Assistant] – D.J. Paul, Juicy "J"
- Executive-Producer – Jordan Houston, Nick Jackson, Paul Beauregard
- Keyboards – D.J. Paul, Playa "G"
- Lead Guitar – Larry Williams
- Mastered By – Larry Nix
- Mixed By – D.J. Jus Borne, MVP
- Photography By – Julius Carr
- Producer – D.J. Paul [Da Killa Man], Juicy "J"
- Scratches – Archie Baldhead, Juicy "J"
- Barcode: 0 97037-4404-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-035854 1
- Mastering SID Code (in matrix band): IFPI L330
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 506C
- Manufactured By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – S.O.H. Distributors Network
- Published By – Teflon Music
- Recorded At – Prophet Studios
- Mastered At – Ardent Studios
- Pressed By – DADC – DIDX-035854
Artist: Gangsta Blac Album: Can It Be Year: 1996 Representin: Memphis. Don't Trust Em 35:07 Ain't No Thang 38:36 Wanna Guess 43:46 Can It Be. Can It Be - Gangsta Blac. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Rap Southern Rap. Gangsta Blac. Songs in album Gangsta Blac - Can It Be 1996. Gangsta Blac - Up And Comin's. Gangsta Blac - I'm Blowin Up. Gangsta Blac - Powder. Gangsta Blac - Gettin' Real Buck. Gangsta Blac - Aint No Love feat. Lord Infamous. Gangsta Blac - Down With . Gangsta Blac - My Click So Thick. Gangsta Blac - A Couple Of Jackers feat. Gangsta Boo. Can It Be Gangsta Blac. Released 1996. Can It Be Tracklist. Gettin Real Buck Lyrics. V-Dog And Da Gangsta Lyrics. Gangsta Blac was one of Memphis most popular rappers at the time, and though his rapid-fire chanting style can take some getting used to, the blend of elements found on Can It Be remains unnerving, free to Gangsta Blac Can It Be Up and Comin's, I'm Blowin Up and more. 22 tracks 74:26. Gangsta Blac, from the South Parkway neighborhood of South Memphis, was originally raised in Atlanta, GA by his grandmother and helped care for his brothers one of which, Kool B, raps along side him on occasions on his 1996 Prophet En read more. Текст песни: Stressed in the party back and now Im the one that took to long Can it be Im crunk and or is it that Big Chug is passin' on Family, friends, hoes, all ah my niggas ridin' rollie vogues Ridin' pass me hollerin' at It Be 1996. Album by Gangsta Blac. Wanna Guess. Ain't No Love by Gangsta Blac feat. Make Me Say It Again Girl Part 1 & 2 by The Isley Brothers 1975. Fuck Them Hoes by TRU 1995. Bitches Ain't Shit by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg feat. Daz Dillinger, Kurupt and Jewell 1992. see 1 more connection. Where I Dwell by Gangsta Blac feat. DJ Paul and Juicy J. was sampled in. His career began as a member of the Three 6 Mafia hip-hop group in Memphis before going solo in the mid 1990s. 1994 Breakin da Law. 1996 Can It Be 1998 I Am Da Gangsta. 1999 74 Minutes of Bump. 2001 Down South Flava. 2002 Da Underground King