Alasdair Roberts - Pangs
|2||An Alter In The Glade|
|3||No Dawn Song|
|5||Wormwood And Gall|
|6||The Downward Road|
|7||Song Of The Marvels|
|8||Scarce Of Fishing|
|10||The Angry Laughing God|
|DC657||Alasdair Roberts||Pangs (LP, Album)||Drag City||DC657||US||2017|
|DC657||Alasdair Roberts||Pangs (LP, Album, Sig + CD, Ltd)||Drag City||DC657||US||2017|
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Nashville Guitar], Electric Guitar, Metallophone, Synthesizer, Vocals – Alasdair Roberts
- Backing Vocals – Debbie Armour
- Bass [Upright Bass], Electric Bass, Piano, Harmonium, Organ, Backing Vocals – Stevie Jones
- Cello – Jessica Kerr
- Design, Layout – Dan Osborn
- Drums, Percussion, Other [Canine Yelp], Backing Vocals – Alex Neilson
- Fiddle – Rafe Fitzpatrick
- Flute – Tom Crossley
- Mastered By – Roger Siebel
- Mixed By – Sam Smith
- Painting [Botanical Drawings] – Alasdair Roberts
- Photography By ['Green Room', 'Lingerbay House, ' And 'Twelve Panes' Photos By] – John Maher
- Photography By [Photo Of Alasdair By] – Jo Higgs
- Recorded By – Julie McLarnon, Sam Smith , Stevie Jones
- Written-By [All Songs By] – Alasdair Roberts
Recorded in January 2016 at Analogue Catalogue, County Down, Ireland, by Julie McLarnon.
Additional recording in March 2016 at Kinning Park Complex, Glasgow, by Stevie Jones and at Green Door Studio, Glasgow, by Sam Smith.
Mixed in March and April 2016 at Green Door.
Booklet includes lyrics to all songs.
- Barcode: 781484065722
- Barcode (text): 7 81484 06572 2
- Matrix / Runout: DC657CD 4529-CD-0523 17-016-00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK13
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Drag City Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Drag City Inc.
- Published By – Wipe Out Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Analogue Catalogue
- Recorded At – Kinning Park
- Recorded At – Green Door Studio
- Mixed At – Green Door Studio
- Mastered At – SAE Mastering
Pangs - Alasdair Roberts. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Pangs by Alasdair Roberts, released 24 February 2017 1. Pangs 2. No Dawn Song 3. An Altar In The Glade 4. The Breach 5. The Angry Laughing God 6. Wormwood and Gall 7. The Downward Road 8. Scarce of Fishing 9. Vespers Chime 10. Song of the Marvels. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card. Buy Digital Album. 9 USD or more. Vinyl Record. RecordVinyl Digital Album. Includes unlimited streaming of Pangs via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 7 days. Buy RecordVinyl. Title track from LPCD Pangs by Alasdair Roberts, released February 24, 2017 by Drag City. Director: Catriona MacInnes Cinematographer: Lucas Roberts born 8 August 1977 is a Scottish folk musician. He released a number of albums under the name Appendix Out and, following the 2001 album The Night Is Advancing, under his own name. Roberts is also known for his frequent collaborations with other musicians and writers, as well as for being a member of the folk supergroup The Furrow Collective. Album 2017 10 Songs. Alasdair Roberts. Folk 2017. Listen free to Alasdair Roberts Pangs Pangs, No Dawn Song and more. 10 tracks 44:41. Edging fringeward from the acoustic minimalism of his excellent 2015 self-titled LP, Scottish folk auteur Alasdair Roberts and his nimble rhythm section meander through ten new explorations of the fresh and the ancient. Recorded in a converted mill in Northern Ireland by Julie McLarnon, Pangs is quintessential Roberts, melding centuries-old Anglo musicality with his distinctive quasi-mystical sensibilities that consistently distance him so far from the mainstream as to remain timeless. Pangs, 03:52. No Dawn Song, 03:59. An Altar In the Glade, 03:41