Al Tuck - Food For The Moon
|2||Talk (Or Hold Your Peace)|
|3||Dunk River Deceit Blues|
|4||Food For The Moon|
|5||Ready (As I'm Ever Going To Be)|
|6||Queen Of The Isle|
|8||Every Red Road|
|9||Tuck My Blues Away|
|11||Every Little Thing|
|13||What Kind Of Soul|
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – David Ewenson
- Layout – Peter Holt
- Mastered By – J. LaPointe
- Performer [2007, 2008 Sessions] – Adam Baldwin, Al Tuck, Alex Porter , Alison Corbett, Amelia Curran, Andrew Glencross, Andy Hodgins, Becky Siamon, Catherine MacLellan, Chris Banks , Chris Cookson , Dafydd Hughes, Dale Murray, Don Kerr, Doug Cameron , Erin Costelo, Gillian Austin, Jonathan Andrews , Paul Mathew, Phil Sedore, Roy MacLaren , The Alouettes
- Recorded By – Adam Gallant, Charles Austin, Don Kerr, Tyler Myalls
- Songwriter – Al Tuck (tracks: 1 to 11, 13), Gene MacLellan (tracks: 12)
Packaged in a 6-panel digipak.
All songs SOCAN 2009 except "Snowbird" (Beachwood Music BMI) 2970.
Charles Austin, Echo Chamber Studios, Halifax; additional engineering: David Ewenson.
Don Kerr, Toronto.
Tyler Myalls, The Music Room, Halifax.
Adam Gallant, Charlottetown.
- Barcode: 8 25105 06622
- Matrix / Runout: Made in CA 15395
- Matrix / Runout (In Mould): TRENDISC/CA G903
- Rights Society: SOCAN
- Rights Society: BMI
- Published By – Beechwood Music
- Recorded At – Echo Chamber
- Recorded At – The Music Room
- Mastered At – Archive Mastering
Album 2009 13 Songs. Food for the Moon. Al Tuck. SingerSongwriter for the Moon by Al Tuck, released 10 July 2017 1. Every Red Road 2. Talk Or Hold Your Peace 3. Tuck My Blues Away 4. Dunk River Deceit Blues 5. Food For the Moon 6. What Kind of Soul 7. Ready As I'm Ever Going To Be 8. Everyman 9. The Birds 10. Every Little Thing 11. Queen of the Isle 12. Snowbird 13. Free Me Released in 2009 - Youth Club Records. Bring up Al Tucks name to any Canadian music insider, and youd better find yourself a comfortable chair. Listen free to Al Tuck Food For The Moon Every Red Road, Talk Or Hold Your Peace and more. 13 tracks 74:22. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. TITLE added to MP3 cart. Food For the Moon. From the Album Food For The Moon. October 27, 2009. Title by Artist. Listen Now . Tuck released Food for the Moon in 2009. In a review, Now magazine wrote, Tuck's voice thin, rough-hewn, distinct reaches out intimately, and his songwriting never drops beneath top-shelf. In 2010, Tuck was the voice of Milkman Cat in the Spike Jonze-produced animated short, Higglety-Pigglety Pop. Under Your Shadow followed in 2011 under the Maple Music label. In June 2013, Tuck's studio album Stranger at the Wake was longlisted for the 2013 Polaris Music Prize. Fair Country, which is a mix of original songs, co-written with poet Alex Rettie, and covers, was released digitally in 2015 and then in CD format in 2016. The Food Album is a compilation album by American singer-songwriter Weird Al Yankovic, released on June 22, 1993 by Scotti Brothers Records. The release features ten of Yankovic's song parodies, all of which pertain to food. A similar album, The TV Album, which features songs entirely about television, would be released two years later. The album was begrudgingly released by Yankovic, who felt that the compilation was unnecessary and merely a way for his record label to make money. Several food. Animation that I made. Music is Al Tuck, Free Me from album food for the moon. Food For The Moon. Al Tuck 27-10-2009. Total duration:1 h 14 min. Every Red Road. Talk Or Hold Your Peace. Tuck My Blues Away. Dunk River Deceit Blues. What Kind of Soul. Your Rating. Overview
Title: Food For The Moon
Released: 06 Oct 2009
MP3 album: 2616 mb
FLAC album: 1997 mb
Source: CD, Album
№ Cat: YC011
Label: Youth Club Records